Download e-book for kindle: Architecture of Network Systems (The Morgan Kaufmann Series by Dimitrios Serpanos,Tilman Wolf
By Dimitrios Serpanos,Tilman Wolf
Architecture of community Systems explains the perform and methodologies that would let you resolve a wide variety of difficulties in approach layout, together with difficulties relating to safety, caliber of provider, functionality, manageability, and extra. prime researchers Dimitrios Serpanos and Tilman Wolf improve architectures for all community sub-systems, bridging the space among operation and VLSI.
This booklet offers finished assurance of the technical points of community platforms, together with system-on-chip applied sciences, embedded protocol processing and high-performance, and low-power layout. It develops a useful method of community process structure in line with the OSI reference version, that's worthwhile for practitioners at each point. It additionally covers either basics and the most recent advancements in community platforms structure, together with network-on-chip, community processors, algorithms for look up and category, and community structures for the next-generation Internet.
The ebook is suggested for practising engineers designing the structure of community platforms and graduate scholars in desktop engineering and computing device technological know-how learning community method design.
- This is the 1st e-book to supply finished assurance of the technical features of community platforms, together with processing structures, applied sciences, reminiscence managers, software program routers, and extra.
- Develops a scientific method of community architectures, according to the OSI reference version, that's worthwhile for practitioners at each point.
- Covers either the $64000 fundamentals and state of the art subject matters in community platforms structure, together with caliber of carrier and defense for cellular, real-time P2P providers, Low-Power requisites for cellular platforms, and subsequent new release net systems.
Read or Download Architecture of Network Systems (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) PDF
Similar systems architecture books
GPU Computing gemstones Emerald variation deals functional thoughts in parallel computing utilizing images processing devices (GPUs) to reinforce clinical learn. the 1st quantity in Morgan Kaufmann's purposes of GPU Computing sequence, this publication bargains the most recent insights and learn in laptop imaginative and prescient, digital layout automation, and rising data-intensive functions.
This publication covers state-of-the artwork innovations for high-level modeling and validation of advanced hardware/software platforms, together with people with multicore architectures. Readers will discover ways to steer clear of time-consuming and error-prone validation from the great assurance of system-level validation, together with high-level modeling of designs and faults, automatic iteration of directed assessments, and effective validation technique utilizing directed assessments and assertions.
This publication presents a finished review of the state of the art, facts flow-based ideas for the research, modeling and mapping applied sciences of concurrent functions on multi-processors. The authors current a circulation for designing embedded hard/firm real-time multiprocessor streaming purposes, in line with information move formalisms, with a selected specialise in instant modem functions.
This ebook offers a complete and up to date advisor to the layout of security-hardened, highbrow estate (IP). Readers will learn the way IP should be threatened, in addition to safe, through the use of potential corresponding to obfuscation/camouflaging, watermarking, fingerprinting (PUF), useful locking, distant activation, hidden transmission of knowledge, Trojan detection, security opposed to Trojan, use of safe aspect, ultra-lightweight cryptography, and electronic rights administration.
- Distributed and Parallel Systems: From Cluster to Grid Computing
- Model-Implementation Fidelity in Cyber Physical System Design
- A Combined Data and Power Management Infrastructure: For Small Satellites (Springer Aerospace Technology)
- A Framework for Complex System Development
- High-Performance Computing Using FPGAs
Extra resources for Architecture of Network Systems (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
Architecture of Network Systems (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) by Dimitrios Serpanos,Tilman Wolf